How it works?
Asia’s Best Company of the Year Awards through its rigorous & unbiased research actively tries to push the envelope of recognising the companies which are creating a positive impact on the world we live in.
Companies short listed could not necessarily be selected based upon sales/turnover/profits of the company. Selection criteria comprises of key elements such as overall market share, innovation, workplace culture, leadership, business ethics, governance, corporate social responsibility, reputation & other such factors of the company. Most important thing is that these companies have worked hard to achieve excellence. We follow the most transparent and authentic process of selecting the companies.
The entire research platform was divided into the following levels:-
- Level 1 : The First level of research was initiated by generating a list of about 1000 companies from all over Asia across the service and infrastructure sectors and 64 sub categories were drawn up through secondary research via market studies and category specific company reports. The list of companies was prepared using existing listings, rankings and other research reports and available sources.
- Level 2 : The preliminary list of 1000 companies was scrutinized on a scale of 1 to 10 (where 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest) and thoroughly examined by our research team on the above parameters. The team explored the above-mentioned parameters and took further into account the international presence and USP of the company. Based on the above parameters, the Berkshire Media team short listed the list of 250 companies to be ASIA’S BEST COMPANY OF THE YEAR under the purview of the research.
- Level 3 : The list of 250 companies with the above parameters was sent to a panel of eminent jury members to be rated on a scale of 1 to 10. (The jury consists of top renowned leaders from various areas such as Business, Finance, Advertising & Media, including an international expert advisor).
- Final Level: The final list of companies for ASIA’S BEST COMPANY OF THE YEAR AWARDS was based on cumulative scores received by the jury and the editorial team.
25 % weightage was given to the Berkshire Media Team evaluation
75 % weightage was given to the jury scoring.
- Analysis: The cumulative scoring of Berkshire Media team & jury members was undertaken to finalize the winners of “ASIA’S BEST COMPANY OF THE YEAR AWARDS 2021”.
"If you believe that your company has the potential for growth or is already making a big difference to the community or is likely to become a leader in its niche, then take the advantage of this golden opportunity to nominate your company today and stand a chance to become one of Asia's Best Company of The Year."
As we identify Asia’s businesses and leaders who are on a continuous improvement journey, we want to recognize & honour their efforts – not only as an award for what they have achieved, but to establish role models for lessons learned and to motivate others to improve and pursue their own path of business excellence.
Nominating an Asian Company/Business you know would be a great opportunity to honor them, while possibly revealing your own case study that helped them accomplish this success. Whether your company/organization provides financing, accounting, consulting, legal, human resources, marketing, technology, software, manufacturing, logistics, or other services or products to Asian businesses, you are likely to have a customer, client, or supplier that really stands out of the crowd. The companies which believe they exemplify excellence & have become best in class are also welcome to self-nominate.
The nominated companies will be initially screened by Berkshire Media Team/Jury Consilium for suitability & eligibility. Those companies which will be passing this initial screening will only be included in the further evaluation process.
There are no charges to nominate a company. Please note that completing this nomination survey, while required for award consideration, does not guarantee your Nominee's inclusion. Inclusion is subject to meeting certain criteria consistent with the mission, objectives, and policies of the Berkshire Media Consilium. The information you enter is also subject to editing for style, accuracy, or other reasons.
If you have questions, please contact Director Brand Development Mr. Pushpit Gaur on +91 – 7506032459 or Director - Corporate Affairs Miss Simi at +1 - 8052062220 or via email at email@example.com
Please click below to nominate your company today: